It’s been quiet around here for a while. I know, I know. The unfortunate truth is that I’m not the most prolific writer. And while this blog is mostly about showing off the wondrous images of the many fabulous families I had the honor to hang out with, I still feel the need to write a little something. And therein lay the problem. Words don’t come easy to me. While I’m always happy with the end result, it still takes me a while to finish a short paragraph. Ugh. But I still keep trying…particularly since it’s time to make a long overdue announcement – my new and improved Solheim Photography web site is now up and running!
As the saying goes, “It’s been a long time coming.” hahaha The new site is not a blogsite (a combined web site and blog), as has become popular with many photographers. I still kinda like having a web site home and separate blog because well…see above. But I digress.
The greatest thing about the site is now, you can access it from your iPad, iPhone, Android, and the like! Flash is no longer required to access my site – just choose the link for non-flash mobile devices on the Splash Page.
Here are a few more great things about my site:
- My NEW Solheim Photography logo is all over it – so happy and fun…just like me.
- Images are BIG just like in my old site. The bigger the better, I always say…when it comes to photos, of course.
- I wrote more stuff. Stuff that I hope gives you a good idea about what to expect from working with me before, during and after your session, ideas on what to wear, and most important, why choose Solheim Photography and other things to consider when selecting a professional photographer to capture images you’ll cherish about your family.
- Updated photo galleries with new faves from recent sessions.
- Easier to see and navigate clients’ galleries – of course, you have to be a client with photos to review from a recent session to see this one, but trust me. It’s much nicer.
So, when you get a chance, stop by and take a look around. Hope you love it just as much as I do.
And because I just can’t write a post without a photo, here are my girls hangin’ around the neighborhood park.
More to come…stay tuned.